Monday, June 18, 2012

Let's get this party started...

DZ Design & Interiors also is involved in event design. In the past couple months I have been so honored to be a part of 3 amazing events. I have the best clients!

FPS (Flexible Power Symposium)


FPS was a week long event at the beginning of April, which was held at the beautiful Westin La Cantera in San Antonio, TX. This was actually an event full of smaller events. I designed an opening dinner for 110 people, the set design and ballroom selections for a 2 day seminar, and then another amazing dinner at Picosa Ranch (outside of San Antonio)


Opening Dinner Floral designed by DZ


Picosa Ranch Dinner Floral designed by DZ

Kingspoint Marine Merchant Academy Ceremony

The Kingspoint event was a ceremony reception given to Kinspoint Academy, in Kingspoint, NY, by my clients to formally acknowledge their donation of a ship propellor and shaft. I was able to design the evening event's food selections, lighting, and assist in graphic designs as well.




NASDAQ Opening Bell Ceremony

My corporate client had the opportunity to ring the NASDAQ opening bell, and so I designed a brunch that followed the ceremony. My inspiration was their branding colors, and the freshness of Spring.








No comments:

Post a Comment